I heard this trick on the Today Show and wanted to share it because it was so silly to me but have found it to be true. We all know that as we age our lips become smaller but did you know that the same thing applies to your eyebrows? They begin to thin out with time. So, the trick to looking younger is to thicken those babies up!
How do you achieve these young looking thick brows?
Castor oil. This is an at home, easy and cheap way to increase the size of those brows and bonus, it also works on your eyelashes!
- Soak a cotton swab in pure castor oil and apply it on each eyebrow.
- Massage gently with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and a mild cleanser.
- Repeat once daily for a few weeks until you notice improvement.
MAC: Great Brows. Make up is a great option for those of us who can’t wait for the brows to grow in and is really essential at every stage to define and enhance your brows. I recommend this eyebrow palette.
How do you thicken your lashes?